The Senior Software Engineer will be an integral part of the core workforce management solutions product development team based in our Bray headquarters and reporting to the Head of Software Development. You will be involved in creating the exciting next generation of enterprise level and cloud hosted workforce management systems including time & attendance, absence management and labour scheduling.
Role Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of new features, modules and products in the area of Workforce
- Stress Testing and Performance Tuning
- Troubleshooting, Debugging and Resolving technical issues.
- Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code
- Ownership of sections of the core codebase.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with internal teams.
- Assisting with the design and architecture of the core products.
- Mentoring and assisting other members of the development team.
- Other Ad Hoc duties.
- A Degree in Computer Science from a recognised 3rd
- At least 5 years industry experience as a professional developer.
- A strong knowledge of DELPHI but with exposure to Microsoft .NET C#
- Strong knowledge and experience of MS SQL including database design, performance optimisation and T-SQL language.
- Experience of Microsoft development infrastructure including .Net , IIS
- Working knowledge and experience of XML and XML Web Services (SOAP)
- Knowledge and experience of working in an AGILE methodology would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply please contact: email@example.com
Note: At this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.