Channel Partner Manager
For over twenty years Softworks has been assisting companies around the world organize the working day in a way that makes them more productive, profitable and adds value to their operations. Our globally recognized and acclaimed Workforce Management Solutions include; Time & Attendance/Flexible Working, Labor Scheduling & Optimization, Absence Management, Project Tracking and Access Control.
Due to the continued success of the company, Softworks are looking to hire an experiencedChannel Partner Manager to develop a network of Value Added Resellers in the US Market.The position is based in the United States.
This is a new role that requires a self-motivated individual with a strong history of channel partnership development, who will excel in a fast paced sales orientated environment. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to work in a challenging, varied and interesting role.
- Develop, launch and maintain a new channel partner programme for the US market.
- Research, identify, target and select potential channel partners.
- Qualify channel partner opportunities and apply the relevant commercial terms.
- Sign up and engage contractually with new channel partners and ensure that contracts are appropriately implemented.
- Build strong relationships with partners to ensure successful and profitable partnerships.
- Work with partners to develop a comprehensive, time efficient go-to-market strategy.
- Educate, support and motivate channel partners.
- Monitor and report on channel performance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in a channel partner development role with a proven track record in generating new channel partners.
- Knowledge and experience of selling one of the following, Enterprise Software, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data or Workforce Management Solutions.
- Superior knowledge of the US Business to Business technology market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to quickly understand and learn complex matters.
- Flexible, easily adaptable individual.
- Proactive, curious, fast learner.
- Eye for details and out of the box thinking skills.
- Reliability, sense of responsibility, commitment to results.
- Hard working and dedicated to making a success of the role.
- Excellent networking skills.
- We are looking for someone who has the ability and drive to assistSoftworks to grow to the next level. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity!
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• Permanent Full Time / Company Benefits.
• Softworks are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please send your C.V plus cover letter via email to Andrew Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org