Managing a Time & Attendance project may seem like a daunting task however with the right planning, the right team and the right system it can be a very smooth and rewarding project. We have pulled together our top 10 tips on "How To Successfully Manage a Time & Attendance Project" based on over 20 years of implementing time and attendance solutions.
Softworks top 10 tips are as follows
- Committed Leadership - Communicate procedure changes and get buy-in from all levels in your organisation
- Put a project team in place with representatives from various
departments to assist you with the complete implementation process
- Appoint a Project Champion who ideally will be Senior Management or Board Level Individual
- Make sure you are supported by your organisation to manage the project
- Appoint a system administrator/ senior user and identify key team members post go-live
- Continuously measure success & manage expectations
- Avoid the common pitfalls such as badly managed or planned organisational change rollout.
- Make sure to build in “testing time” from both from a “Users” and a “Systems” perspective, prior to roll-out and going live.
- Keep positive by focusing on the end game - there’s going to be highs and lows!
- Celebrate YOUR success and have some fun in the process!