Flexible Working & flexitime brings many benefits to an organization including better retention rates, reduced costs and improved productivity. According to a recent survey by the American Psychological Association (APA), the top reasons working Americans say they stay with their current employers are work-life fit and enjoying what they do, Fewer employees cited concrete reasons for remaining on the job, such as benefits, pay and a lack of other job opportunities. The so called 9 to 5 or eight hour working day originated out of necessity during the Industrial Revolution in Britain in the 1800s. So much has changed since then in terms of how, when and where we do business, it makes you wonder why so many organizations are holding onto a working day that was created over 200 years ago.
However, some organizations are still wary about introducing flexible working options. In this webcast, we examine the pros and cons of introducing flexible working. We tell it straight, based on over 20 years’ experience in this area, so that you can make an informed decision on whether or not it is right for your department and/or organization.
By attending this webcast you will learn more about:
• Considerations before implementing a flexible working environment.
• Types of flexi leave schemes in operation.
• The benefits of flexible working to both the employer and employee.
• Challenges flexible working can bring and how to overcome them.
• Case study examples of organizations who have introduced flexible working.
• How to successfully implement flexible working in your department and/or organization.