We are currently hiring Senior .NET Software Developer who will be based in our Bray headquarters in Ireland and will report to the Head of Software Development. He/She will be involved in creating the exciting next generation of enterprise level and cloud hosted workforce management systems.
Role Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of new features, modules and products in the area of Workforce Management
- Stress Testing and Performance Tuning.
- Troubleshooting, Debugging and Resolving technical issues.
- Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
- Ownership of sections of the core codebase.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with internal teams.
- Assisting with the design and architecture of the core products.
- Mentoring and assisting other members of the development team.
- Other Ad Hoc duties.
- A Degree in Computer Science from a recognised 3rd level institution.
- At least 5 years industry experience as a professional developer with Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET , MVC , WCF , Razor
- Good knowledge and experience of MS SQL including database design, performance optimisation and T-SQL language.
- Experience of Microsoft development infrastructure including .Net , IIS
- Working knowledge and experience of XML and XML Web Services (SOAP)
- Knowledge and experience of working in an AGILE methodology would be an advantage.
- Experience of development for the cloud, federated security, cloud platforms would be an advantage.
Salary commensurate with experience? Permanent Full Time / Company Benefits
For more information or to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: At this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.