At Softworks we understand the unique operational challenges faced by the manufacturing industry. Manufacturing companies today are using Workforce Management Solutions to more efficiently manage and optimise workforce planning, scheduling and modelling, facilitate flexible working options, respond to legislative compliance and best practice obligations, and manage planned and unplanned absences.
Designed to address the manufacturing industries’ latest and varied operational requirements, Softworks Time & Attendance, Rostering and Dashboards, together with our suite of Workforce Scheduling solutions provide a completely automated manufacturing workforce environment with proactive, event driven, actionable alerts and full reporting facilities as standard.
With our Payroll Integration, you can reduce the amount of manual adjustments required. We easily manage complex pay rules such as shift premiums, overtime and exceptions. You will be delighted to learn that staff who have no access to computers, can now view their holidays/leave requests on the clocking terminals.
Softworks have been working with manufacturers, just like you, for over twenty five years. We can assist you to:
- Reduce operating costs by making optimal use of existing workforce and minimising the need for overtime and temporary labour.
- Optimise workforce rostering and deployment by aligning labour resources with production demand.
- Take control of employee absences and manages holidays, time in lieu and sickness more efficiently.
- Improve productivity and quality by making informed real time decisions based on actual activity data.
- Increase payroll accuracy by automating the flow of information from time and attendance to payroll.
- Effortlessly adhere to health and safety legislation and union agreements.
To learn more about Softworks Manufacturing Solutions, download our free Aughinish-Alumina case study & our white paper How Advances in Workforce Management Technology can meet the Manufacturing Sector’s Business Challenges.