Please note this position has been filled.
Softworks helps companies streamline processes, increase productivity and reduce costs through improved management, scheduling and utilisation of labour resources. Softworks offer reliable, proven easy to use, intuitive solutions for Time and Attendance, Labour Scheduling and Absence Management allowing both private and public organisations to better ensure compliance, reduce errors, eliminate redundancies and improve reporting – while promoting a safe, positive working environment for all employees. Softworks has offices in Ireland, UK and Canada.
Due to our continued success and expansion of the company, Softworks requires an energetic self-motivated Support Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming technical queries via telephone, e-mail and the web
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritising customer support queries whilst formulating plans of action
- Utilising all technical resources to assist customer requests
- Demonstrating and promoting superior customer service in handling enquiries
- Working with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships through open communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide support to internal customers
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Additional tasks as required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven Support experience a distinct advantage
- Analytical approach to problem solving, decision making and an interest in IT
- Ability to work alone or as part of as Team
- Fluency in the English language
- Excellent Oral, Written and Communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Track record of over-achieving
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Location – This position is based in Softworks Head Office in Bray, Co Wicklow
- Salary – Dependant on experience
- Terms – Permanent Full-time
- Fixed Evening Hours – 14:30 – 22:30 (this can vary depending on business needs)
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities with the company. Opportunities for promotion are good; a background in Support is valued for most career opportunities within Softworks as it provides a solid backbone of knowledge and experience. Support Specialists with a flair for teamwork, communication and IT often end up becoming Project Managers, IT Specialists or Developers.
For further information visit us at softworks.com.
To apply for this position email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Support Position, Human Resources Department, Softworks, 111 Main Street, Bray, Co Wicklow.
Don’t forget to watch our two minute video - we have over 106,000 views :)