Softworks helps organisations streamline processes, increase productivity and reduce costs through improved management, scheduling and utilisation of labour resources. Softworks provide automated solutions for Time & Attendance, Labour Scheduling and Absence Management allowing organisations to drive efficiencies, better ensure compliance, reduce errors and improve reporting – while promoting a safe, positive working environment for all employees. Softworks has over twenty years' experience working with some of the world's most successful companies, across various industries around the world and has offices in Ireland, UK, Canada and USA.
Due to the continued success and expansion of the company, we are hiring a Finance Associate who will report directly to the Financial Controller and work closely with the rest of the Finance team.
This is a permanent and full-time role with an immediate start and based in Softworks Head Office, Bray, Co Wicklow, Ireland
- Credit Control will form a large part of this role, maintaining the Debtors ledger for the Irish, UK, Canadian and USA operations. Regular update to Financial Controller on aged debtors listing.
- Liaising with Sales, Support, and Project Teams to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Dealing with Customers on a daily basis.
- Monthly reconciliation and calculation of annual subscription invoices.
- Month end cash and debtors reporting.
- Assistance with the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Assistance with the year end audit.
- Other Ad Hoc duties.
- Newly Qualified or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA or accounts technician.
- Experience working in accounts assistant/credit control role.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Sage preferable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ambitious self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines.
- Salary D.O.E.
- Permanent Full Time.
Note: At this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.